What is Dru Meditation?
Dru Meditation is about finding a still inner point from which you can look at the world in a different way and discover a fresh, new perspective on your life.
Using powerful breathing techniques (pranayama), kriya (moving energy and refining consciousness through visualization and dynamic awareness) and concentration techniques, you will learn to access a deep inner peace, no matter what challenges you might be facing.
Dru takes you deeply into the science of meditation, showing how to bring your awareness from the physical body, through to the deepest layers of your being. In this process you gain more and more mastery over your energy levels, your emotions, your mind, and ultimately over your destiny.
What is unique about Dru Meditation?
Dru meditation uniquely makes a focus of the five koshas, which are the different levels through which we experience the world.Dru Meditation and the five koshas (levels of consciousness)
- Anamaya kosha (physical pody) – using mindful awareness, you will learn to sit comfortably and relax at will, balancing the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems so you remain alert yet relaxed.
- Pranamaya kosha (energy body) – powerful breathing techniques such as Sama vritti, the three fold breath and Savitri pranayma will enable you to build up your energy and health.
- Manomaya kosha (emotional body) – Dru’s kriyas and meditation techniques will help you become the master of your emotions, enabling you to access passion and willpower so you can choose how you feel in any moment.
- Vijnaanamaya kosha (intellectual body) – Using the ancient power of mantra and japa, you will awaken your inner wisdom body, where intuition and your life’s purpose become clear.
- Anandamaya kosha (blissful body) – using Dru’s subtle meditation methods, you will experience the joy of your higher self, however you perceive it.